Dog Behavior Training
Understanding why dogs behave in certain way is not always an easy task. The purpose of our dog behavior training services is to help you gain insights into the realities behind your dog’s behavior, manage challenges, and greatly improve the relationship and communication with your dog.
What will you learn?
- The difference between innate and learned dog behaviors
- How dogs communicate
- How genetics, health and nutrition affect your dog’s behavior
- What is environmental stress
- Description, signs and causes of behavioral problems
- How to prevent behavioral problems
How can we help you and your dog?
We provide in home one-on-one training for PUREBRED and MIXED-BREED dogs of ALL AGES. We also work with abused dogs, blind and/or deaf dogs and puppies that were separated from the mom at an early age.
Here is a list of some of the common situations and dog behavioral problems that we have worked with:
- Preparing a dog for a new baby arrival
- Dog fights between two or more dogs living in the same place
- Canine fears, phobias and anxieties
- Dog attacking or biting the housekeeper and/or the nanny
- Dog’s Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Dogs destroying and breaking windows and doors
- Preparing dog for a long trip in an airplane
- Dog attacking the gardener, the mailman, the groomer or the vet
- Introducing a dog to a new dog
- Dog chewing and destroying furniture
- Dog jumping on people
- Dog running away from home
- Dog biting children
- Dog chasing squirrels, cats or other animals
- Dog jumping over fences
- Dogs living in residential areas surrounded by canyons
- Adult dogs urinating and defecating inside the house
- Dog fights at doggie parks or doggie day cares
- Puppy potty training
- Dogs living in apartments and dogs left alone for several hours
In-home private Los Angeles dog behavior training
If you need help with your dog, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today to schedule your initial dog behavior training consultation and learn more about the programs offered by our dog behaviorist. Serving Los Angeles’ Westside neighborhoods, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. For out-of-state and international appointments, we need at least 3 weeks notice.